Biography of Queen zeeshaq

am zainab ishaq Muhammad also known as queen zeeshaq.
I am reall bahaushiya (Hausafulani tribe) my father is the origin
of kano state, same as my mother.
am d 2nd child of my parent, have 4sisters and 3brothers (ol
alive).
i was born in kano state nd study there, am now living in one
of kano's local government area known as GWALE.
I had my Nigerian certificate in education (n.c.e) from aminu kano
college of Islamic and legal studied.
anytime my ambitions is to be a journalist or a great
musician,, that why am always try to act as like as my hope.
i was in music industry when am in n.c.e 2, by d courage of
one of my colleagues, always tell me that"if u were in music
industry u must entertain d people, not only wit ur soft voice
even wit your cute words" at this time am smilling at her and
says "stop teasing me".I'm currently not signed to any Record label
in the year 2016 am lucky by released d best track of me
ANATARE, people were suprised on how a hausa girl can rap?
a get many challenges from my neighbors, family nd friends,
only my parent are those they encouraged my motion.
after ol dis,,,,released many tracks of me like my king ft billy.o
my choice
a dena maye
tsumagiya
naseer
lokaci ft billy.o
kukan kurciya
mahaifiya nd so.on
lastly.....all praise be to Allah

on Arewagoldblog.ga

Post a Comment

0 Comments